Document Delivery Service (DDS) at the National Library supplies document reproductions from the physical collections (books, journals, newspapers, microfilms) of the National Library Board of Singapore libraries.
DDS is a chargeable service, and the supply of documents is governed by copyright restrictions in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
- Place your ONLINE REQUEST here
- In-person at any information counter at Lee Kong Chian Reference Library (LKCRL)
- Institutional or corporate members of the National Library Board (NLB)
- Government ministries and statutory boards in Singapore
- Overseas libraries and individuals residing outside of Singapore
- Self-collect at Level 8, Information Counter, Lee Kong Chian Reference Library. For those collecting materials on behalf of others, as a form of verification, the person collecting must produce any of the following documents:
- Requestor’s identification card
- Letter of authorisation
- Email correspondence between requestor and DDS staff
- Cheque or Bank Draft in Singapore dollars made payable to “National Library Board”
- Telegraphic Transfer
- Cashcard **
- EZ-Link Card **
** for residents in Singapore only
- Payment details (effective as of 01/05/2010) can be found here.
- Our staff will get in touch with you within 3 working days upon submission of your request.
- Processing and delivery time will be dependent upon the volume of your request and the delivery mode.
- For self-collection at Lee Kong Chian Reference Library or delivery by fax, our staff will contact you once your document is ready for collection or delivery.
- For delivery by post, delivery time can take between 1-3 weeks.